7 STRATEGIES FOR A SUCCESSFUL SALON
1. Attain Self Knowledge
2. Build Winning Strategies
3. Create Profit
4. Develop a Dedicated Team
5. Earn Raving Fan Customers
6. Formulate Unique Marketing Tools
7. Step into Action
SALON business mastery
1. Goal Setting
2. Your Salon Manual
3. Growing Your Turnover
5. Time Management
6. Content Marketing
SALON business excellence
2. Long Term Plan
3. The Value Chain
4. Salon Float Charts
5. Company Culture
6. The Psychology of Selling
7. Your Exit Strategy
2-in-1: DEVELOP YOUR MISSION
& efficient job interview techniques
– Mission, vision, and core values
– We make a first attempt at writing your own mission, vision, and core values.
– The five steps of a successful interviewing procedure
– Application of the procedure to your own company
WRITE YOUR SALON MANUAL
– What is a Salon Manual?
– Why write a Salon Manual?
– How do you get started?
– When is your Salon Manual finished?
– Together, we embark on writing the first outline of your Salon Manual.
– How do you continue at home?
3. Follow-up (not included in this package)
– Practical arrangements
communication in the salon
– How does communication work?
– Important conversations in the salon
– The perfect client consultation
– Dealing with complaints and conflict
This is an interactive training with a range of exercises and practical applications.
FOUR SIGNATURE HAIRCUTS
(1 OR 2 DAYS, DEPENDING ON LEVEL OF EXPERIENCE)
This training can be a thorough refresher for the experienced hairstylist or an important basic training for the beginning hairdresser.
Either ‘hands on’ or demo only.
Taught on training head.
– Lines, gradation, and layers
2. Haircut 1 & 2
– Massive haircut
3. Haircut 3
– Gradual haircut
4. Haircut 4
– Even layers
SIGNATURE DRY CUT
(FOUR SESSIONS OF 1,5 HRS)
– Why cut on dry hair?
– How to cut on dry hair?
– Do’s and don’ts
– 2 demonstrations on live models
– Analysis of your own model
– Practice on your own model
WORKING WITH THE RAZOR
(TWO SESSIONS OF 1,5 HRS)
1. Theory & Demo
– What is the correct posture?
– How to work with a razor?
– Why work with a razor?
– Do’s & dont’s
2. Practice on your own model
EVERYTHING STARTS WITH “WHY?”
Much more important than what we do is an answer to the question why we do something.
Find out what drives you and why.
Learn all there is to know about the six human needs and how you meet them in your daily life.
Are you really happy or are you actually settling for less?
Get acquainted with the happiness formula and learn how to apply it to your situation so that you can lead a more fulfilling life.
Based on the global best seller Perfect Health by Deepak Chopra, M.D., the Perfect Health training teaches you to easily bring balance and healing into your life. Participants will learn a powerful regimen of practices designed to balance the body and mind, enhance nutrition, reduce emotional turbulence and re-awaken the senses.
In some form or another, we all seek Perfect Health — physically and emotionally. When our bodies and minds are in balance we can make nourishing choices, achieve the healing, and experience the change we seek.
LEARN HOW TO MEDITATE
Meditation is a tool for rediscovering the body’s own inner intelligence. Practiced for thousands of years, it’s not about forcing the mind to be quiet, it’s finding the silence that’s already there and making it a part of your life.
Silence is the birthplace of happiness, creativity and infinite possibilities. From this field of pure potentiality we get our bursts of inspiration, our most intuitive thoughts, and our deepest sense of connection to the Universe. Practicing meditation on a daily basis allows you to weave silence and stillness into your mind and body to create a life of greater compassion and fulfillment. Meditation is a journey to the center of our very being; a journey to emotional freedom; and a journey to the reawakening of our unconditioned self.